December 2015 Recap


Nicole Read


Ashley Read



December Favorites

Nicole's Pick

Ashley's Pick


December Reviews


Other December Posts


        What's New With Nicole

        December was a REALLY busy month for me but another great one. In addition to all of the holiday parties with friends and family, I had the privilege of seeing Mo Lowda and The Humble live, attending two Eagles games, coming in 3rd place in a Scavenger Hunt through the Philadelphia Art Museum and trying an awesome new workout class (with a trampoline... FOR FREE). I also had a lot of fun being in Philly during the Holiday Season - I got to explore a couple different Christmas markets, see the Macy's light show and go ice skating (to name a few things).  I even tried my hand at a few different craft projects to give as Holiday gifts for friends and family, which was a lot of fun. And tonight I get to ring in the new year surrounded by friends. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better end to 2015 and start to 2016. Happy New Year my friends!

        What's New With Ashley

        December was a fantastically busy month.  It was full of traveling to see family and friends for the holidays.  I love the holiday season so I like to take advantage of all the holiday movies and shows, we went to a couple choral performances and saw the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra play the score to Home Alone with the movie was playing which was awesome.  Aside from that we had a family wedding to celebrate right before Christmas that was black tied preferred so we got to dress nice a and fancy :) Tonight Justin and I are playing it low key and ringing in the new year together with movies, video games and champagne! Happy New Year :)

        divider
        Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
        Template and Design by New Chapter Designs