Top Ten Author Duos We'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is
"Top Ten Author Duos We'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together"

Nicole's Top Five

1. Jay Kristoff and Pierce Brown - I can't even image the shit that these two would come up with and how much damage they would do to my soul. They might be my top two favorite male authors so a bromance between them would be a dream come true.

2. Jay Kristoff and Ernest Cline - Yep, Jay Kristoff again. Yep, another dreamed-up bromance.  Can you imagine a book that combines Cline's geek-tastic stories with Kristoff's epic plotting? The world probably couldn't handle it.

3. Sarah J. Maas and Susan Dennard - So I know they have an online project for The Starkillers Cycle but I would die for an actual book from these two. Like seriously I would lose my mind over it.

4. Laini Taylor and Leigh Bardugo - These ladies' books are at the top of the fantasy genre. Can you imagine a collaboration between them? Oh, the imagery and action and wit and swoons.

5. Emery Lord and Kasie West - Emery and Kasie have become two of my favorite contemporary authors in such a short amount of time. I don't really think it gets much better than them but if they wrote something together? It might be the best contemporary book of all time.

Ashley's Top Five

1. Cora Carmack and Jennifer L. Armentrout - These two authors write some fantastic new adult books with s great balance of humor and steamy scenes.  I am sure they would come up with something fantastic together.

2. Meg Cabot and Megan McCafferty - Together these two could write an amazing longer series.

3. Taylor Jenkins Reid and Rainbow Rowell - The witty conversations and blend of slightly heavier topics - these two ladies could easily make a strong adult novel.

4. Maggie Stiefvater and Naomi Novik - Epic world building with beautiful prose without fail.

5. Veronica Rossi and Sarah Rees Brennan- I imagine an epic romance, epic world building and unique and funny characters! 

What are your top ten?




divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs