Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's Top Ten list is "Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015"

Nicole's Top Five

1. Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas because OBVIOUSLY.

2. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick because My Life Next Door is basically my favorite contemporary ever.

3. The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer #2) by Elizabeth May because The Falconer had the cruelest cliffhanger ever.

4. Frozen Tides (Falling Kingdoms #4) by Morgan Rhodes because this series is baller.

5. Maid of Wonder (Maids of Honor #3) by Jennifer McGowan because I am dying for Sophia's story!

Ashley's Top Five

1. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MASSIVE BOOK!

3. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell - So this book, I have nervous anticipation for, I really am hoping I enjoy.

4. Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine - Super interesting premise and a beautiful cover.

What are your top ten?

divider
Copyright © 2014 The Quiet Concert
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs